Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Just when I think I'm out, I get pulled back in.

Just when I think I have a time to take a breather and enjoy my St. Patrick's Day, I get sucked back in. Obviously AIG is following Jackson's tweets and thought they could get one past me today. Well, they were sorely mistaken.

Are you kidding me with this?

Didn't we just bail your sorry asses out for the fourth time?

You are now giving out 73 Million dollars plus in bonuses?

At least 11 Million is going to people who don't work for you anymore?

Are you fucking kidding me with this?!?!?

breath in ... breath out ... breath in ... breath out ...

chill Jackson, chill


My favorite part of this I think is that these bonuses are going to the division that fucked this all up in the first place. By favorite part, I mean the part that drives me to complete insanity over this entire concept. Million dollar bonuses! For what?

"This is for a great job bringing down the entire financial structure of the United Stats, and
in turn the rest of the world. Now, make sure you put this under your mattress... don't
want it in any banks right now."

Cue hearty laughter

There is one silver lining in this, but it's tough to find. However, the senate is looking into taxing these bonus. Which is cute, because you have to pay taxes on all earning anyway, but at least congress is looking to get some taxes back on these obscene bonuses. Then I thought, why don't we just take the 73 million plus and not give them that in the bailout. Instead of taxing it, just keep it and use it elsewhere. You know, for important things.

I am driven to the point of insanity over this.

I am going to go out and celebrate St. Patrick's Day now, and I suggest everyone from AIG stay home today. My anger is like an umbrella covering this entire company. I swear if I see any one of you out tonight I will not hesitate to slap your face in public.

You have been warned...

No comments:

Post a Comment