Thursday, March 12, 2009

I'm getting a raise!

Pay attention dolemites, the New York State Department of Labor is raising the maximum amount of UI benefits to $430.
Additional $25 weekly payment to unemployment recipients


Federal legislation has been passed allowing an additional $25 weekly payment to unemployment recipients. These payments are expected to begin in late March 2009, retroactive to week ending March 1, 2009. No additional action will be necessary on your part in order to receive these payments. The last week for which additional payments can be made is the week ending July 4, 2010. Check our website weekly for updates.

This is wonderful news for all those that are riding pine right now. The NY Department of Labor has been spectacular to me in a troubled time. I salute them and their hard work. They have allowed me to keep my head above water as well as I’m sure countless others in my position.

I salute the hard work of those at the DoL and appreciate the help with my bad case of skrilliosis.

No comments:

Post a Comment