Thursday, January 29, 2009

Day 4 of Unemployment/ Day 1 of Freelancing

Surprise! You're working today. I didn't realize I was going to be so busy. Started with a phone call at 10 AM from my vendor for the show next week and ended now, at 6:00 pm eastern standard time.

Congratulations, You have successfully worked enough to bill for your day rate!! HOORAY!!

The trouble is that it's a surprise to those who will be paying it, so they may balk when the get that invoice. However, this is worth fighting for! Today = groceries for a couple weeks, or maybe even a date at that half price sushi place I really like!!

Got my unemployment literature in the mail today, need to go read that to figure out how long i get to wait on the phone.

Time to charge that bluetooth ...

No comments:

Post a Comment