Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Craigslist Needs More Sections

Dear students at Columbia and NYU,


I will not work on your film for free.

Please figure out how to post your bullshit ads in another part of craigslist. There aren’t a whole lot of websites that facilitate the freelance lifestyles of those who work in the entertainment industry, and sifting through your nonsense is a waste of my time. Please put your mishegas elsewhere.

You’re movie idea isn’t great and I’m not giving up my day rate to help your sorry ass out... I’m sorry, let me rephrase, I know YOU think your movie idea is great, but it's not. Trust me, I’ve seen it before, it was staring Eric Stoltz and Chris Eigeman and they are much better at this than you are.

Find somewhere else to put your shit, there are people trying to work here.

Sincerely,

C.J.K.

No comments:

Post a Comment